- Remember Roy Rogers? What was his horses
- What was the Lone Rangers side kick's name?
- What were the names of their horses?
- What was the name of the rabbit in Bambi?
- Ploop, Ploop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is. What is
it? Alka Seltzer
- Who rode a horse named Champion?
- It's Howdy
time. What time is it?
- Let Hertz put you in the drivers seat.
- What show was Clara Bell on? Howdy
- Who was Rocky the squirrel's sidekick?
- What was the name of Annie Oakley's
- You'll wonder where the yellow went, when
you brush your teeth with Pepsodent. What toothpaste?
- Melts in your mouth, not in your
hand. What is it? M&M's
- See the USA, in your Chevrolet? What?
- Kukla, Fran and Ollie.
- What was good til the last drop? Maxwell
- Remember Mrs Francis? What was the name of the program she
was on? Ding Dong School
- What actor was referred to as "The Duke"?
- What 2 animal movies did Elizabeth Taylor star in as a young
girl? Lassie Come Home, and
- Before he was Gilligan, he was someone else, who?
J Krebbs, on the Dobie Gillis show.
- Charlie say's, love my Good
, Charlie say's, really rings the bell. What is Charlie talking about?
- The adventures of Ozzie & Harriet had 2 sons. Who were
they? Ricky and David Nelson
- On Bonanza what was the family name and the name of their
ranch? Cartrights owned the
- What was each man's first show name?
was Ben, the boys were Hoss, Adam & Little Joe
- Madge said "your soaking in it". What was
it? Palmolive dish soap
Back to Trivia