|Well, it's time to try our
second page of trivia. Again, most of the questions will be about
TV programs from the past. We will even throw in some of the old
commercials that used to be on. You remember, the ones we all used
to hum and chant as we ran around the house, or down to our friends
house. Put on your thinking caps again.
Are you ready to
- Remember Roy Rogers? What was his horses name?
- What was the Lone Rangers side kick's name?
- What were the names of their horses?
- What was the name of the rabbit in Bambi?
- Ploop, Ploop, fizz, fizz, oh what a
relief it is. What is it?
- Who rode a horse named Champion?
- It's ________ ________
time. What time is it?
- Let ________ put you in the drivers seat.
- What show was Clara Bell on?
- Who was Rocky the squirrel's sidekick?
- What was the name of Annie Oakley's
- You'll wonder where the yellow went, when
you brush your teeth with _____________. What toothpaste?
- Melts in your mouth, not in your
hand. What is it?
- See the USA, in your
- Kukla, Fran and __________. Who?
- What was good til the last drop?
- Remember Mrs Francis? What was the name of the program she
- What actor was referred to as "The Duke"?
- What 2 animal movies did Elizabeth Taylor star in as a young girl?
- Before he was Gilligan, he was someone else, who?
- Charlie say's, love my
, Charlie say's, really rings the bell. What is Charlie
- The adventures of Ozzie & Harriet had 2 sons. Who were
- On Bonanza what was the family name and the name of their ranch?
- What was each man's first show name?
- Madge said "your soaking in it". What was it?
Click here to see the Answers