life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. ANY SEPARATION from you will
be painful for me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me...it's CRUICAL to my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long, and don't lock me up for punishment. You have your work, your friends, and your entertainment, I HAVE ONLY YOU!!!
5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand you words, I understand your voice when it's speaking to me.
6. Be aware that HOWEVER you treat me, I will never forget.
7. Remember before you hit me, that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones of your hand, but I choose NOT to bite you.
8. Before you scold me
for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something may
be bothering me.
9. Take care of me when I get old...you too will grow old.
10. Go with me on the difficult journeys. NEVER say, "I can't bear to watch it", or, "Let it happen in my absence". Everything is easier for me if YOU are there.
Visit our message board by clicking on the little dog.
Looking for other Yorkie owners to talk to?
Join our list:
Join our list:Yorkieviews list
Because of robots searching for mail links to use for spam mail, there is NO link to my email address You will have to copy & past the address into your mail program